Start a new topic
Planned

Copy Page from Project to Project

It is great that we can copy a page that exists in one project to a new page in the same project.  But as people start to share ideas it would be awesome to be able to copy a page from their project or and example project to ours without having to reproduce the entire thing.

One example is the keyboard that is implemented in the weather example, but to reproduce this into every one of my ongoing projects requires a significant amount of time.

It would be much better to be able to copy if from the weather example, and then modify it to my liking.  

Then I can just reuse it in all my projects.

7 people like this idea

At this stage, it's difficult to add such function. For the ID of the components are not fixed.  When import the Page, all the IDs are changed.

This function will be added after we fixed the above issue. 

3 people like this

I am now reviewing all of the Feature Requests, this will take some time, patience please.

A Page from one project can be imported (as whole project) into another project.

The renumbering of component IDs via Up/Down Arrows aid in component reordering to liking.

As in any import, there is always some user intervention needed.  It is now tolerable.

Login or Signup to post a comment