Arduino UNO based Sous Vide Controller. HMI, TFT and Arduino Code and library can be found here:
- Sleep Mode
- Two Pages: Monitor and Config
- Numeric Keypad
- Simple proportional temperature algorithm - I can't figure out PID
- Thermometer icon indicates when heater is turned on
- Nextion is connected via SoftSerial on pins 2,3
- Will support decimals when we finally get a decent font. "25. 5" looks awful.
The first controller I made used a rice maker connected to a relay. But the small size and lack of water circulation was limiting. So the next version will be a clip-on immersion heater with an aquarium bubbler as a circulator.