Start a new topic

GBOARD Pro (red version)

Goodday

Does anyone have a working example for the Gboard Pro.

The sim register, according to the green flashes.
I can upload a Sketch using the Foca board.
But when running on Serial Monitor in Arduino,

all I get is DB: NO RESP

I've changed pins in GSM.cpp 2,3 and 4,5, also try different board rate

Thanks

Danie

3 people have this problem

Hey. Danie I recently started using the same board for my school project and wondering if you managed to solve the problem ? It is driving me crazy
Email me in Private with your request. Got everything sorted WITHOUT ITEAD help

Cheers
D

1 person likes this

hey Danie,

Thanks a lot, i am literary smiling from ear to ear right now.  i can not seem to get your e-mail address from the forum or  maybe i just do not know how? can you please drop me an e-mail even a blank e-mail on bartromeus@yahoo.co.uk ,(hardly use this e-mail but i will reply with my problem/ request using my gmail).

thanks again

Good Morning!

I bought a Gboard Pro and is not compiling when using the supplied library (https://github.com/itead/ITEADLIB_Arduino_SIMCom). See attached.

In file included from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\hardware\arduino\avr\cores\arduino/Arduino.h:28:0,

from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\ITEADLIB_Arduino\HWSerial.h:6,

from C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\ITEADLIB_Arduino\HWSerial.cpp:1:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Arduino\libraries\ITEADLIB_Arduino\HWSerial.cpp:66:43: error: 'p' was not declared in this scope

unsigned char c = pgm_read_byte(p++);

^

exit status 1

Error compiling for board Arduino/Genuino Mega or Mega 2560.

Hi Lucas. Send me a private email: sales@leznadsoftware.co.za
I'll send you relevant files. Support from I-Tead studio is BAD!!!!, got it working without their help...

Regards
Danie

1 person likes this

Hello 

I have the same problem like you and i want to know how you solve it.

Please help me!

Thanks

Domi13371314

See Private Email
Regards

Login or Signup to post a comment